Quote of the Day

"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work" - Chuck Close

Wednesday 26 August 2015

College Diary




All of us like drama, especially when we first enter the college atmosphere, we expect something, something more, something different, something exotic. So, that little bit of something that differentiates between college and school is what we are going to talk about here.

What defines college? Is it the free time, one would assume that would be there? Is it the colored clothes and high hells that we were never allowed to wear in school? Is the boys? Or is it just the whole first-step-into-the-adulthood thing?

All these questions are what I hope to find out. As I have mentioned, I am a student. What I didn’t is that I just started college. And what I can tell you as of now is that there is a lot of drama. Some mature, some not so much, but drama nonetheless.

College is just like anything new. There are some ends and beginnings. And that is what I hope to share. I hope to update regularly what happens in my college.  

I hope to share my joys and sorrows, my laughs and cries, my ups and downs with you.
In most cases, I am a spectator to all the things that happen around me and so that’s how I will portray here. 
For the sake of my security and sanity, I will be using pseudonyms of all the characters I mention here.

So, yeah, let’s do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment