Quote of the Day

"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work" - Chuck Close

Thursday 7 April 2016

One Too Many...?



What happens when your perfect little world is threatened? Will you fight for it to stay the same way or will you allow for changes that may or may not be for the better. We always fear the unknown, so we make stupid decisions that later on come to bite in the ass. I am not trying to go all philosophical on you… I’m just stating truths. Truths that have been thrust upon from experience my dear lovelies. Take it from the wise young one…  

Now coming to the point.

All was well in Room 215 (our very infamous room btw), it was just, Susan, Shraxis and me, chilling, having a pretty awesome time. I mean, guy talk, gossip and shit, what’s not to like?

Anyway, all was good in Roomie-land, when disaster struck. (No Kidding)

We caught wind of a person looking for a room to shift into and Shraxis apparently showed ‘her’ in.  I immediately got a 911 alert from Shraxix via Whatsapp group. 


So, that night, before she moved in, we made a devious new plan.  (don’t say it!!).
The plan was simple. We would completely gross her out so she would willingly run away… (and no, stuff like this happens in real-life too).

Shraxix would play the part of a stripper, (make ‘her’ uncomfortable, Susan would be the mean-bitch (make ‘her’ angry). Me? I am the room lesbian. (No offence to anybody)
That night, ‘she’ entered the room. With two suitcases, lots of carry bags, and one huge-ass bed.  I gave her cool stare, and walked away. I know, very bitchy!! 

'Mission Drive Her Away' was on.

Our plan was fool-proof right??? 

Or so we though…

No comments:

Post a Comment